Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Movie Premiere tonight - How to Lose Friends and Alienate People

Movie premiere at Leicester Square again - learnt it from the YellowCapGuy who's always at every premiere imaginable in Leicester Square.



Watch it happen around 6pm GMT at this webcam...

I think all the main people are slated to come, Kirsten Dunst, Simon Pegg and Megan Fox.

Now most people don't believe me, but I've met Kirsten (randomly, not as a celebrity) when I was in university. I literally bumped into her at a college bar and chatted with her for a while. It was amazingly informal, no one was screaming and asking her for autographs or any of that celebrity nonsense. It was all quite chilled out - she told me she was here for a formal with a friend. I finished up with a "good for you, enjoy the rest of your evening".

Then I went outside and madly dialled people I knew in that college to come down to the bar, Kirsten Dunst is here.

No one believed me.

Useless.

I thought it would be rude to snap a picture of her since she clearly wasn't in 'celebrity-mode', so instead I opted for the even ruder route of indiscreetly snapping one. The picture is in my hard disk at home, so maybe I'll get around to uploading it later.

Anyways, so yeah if you're near Leicester Square and want to see them, head on over today. And say hi to YellowCapGuy (you can see him in my pics from the SATC premiere).

Ciao, gotta go off and pretend to do something useful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I thought it would be rude to snap a picture of her since she clearly wasn't in 'celebrity-mode', so instead I opted for the even ruder route of indiscreetly snapping one."

-----------------------------------

Malaysia Boleh ! :D

Please please oh pretty please upload the picture the curiosity is killing me. :(