Tuesday, July 29, 2008

junkie the slacker

Actually, quite the opposite. My work, my studies and my travelling have converged like three vectors ganging up on a tiny point to pretty much swallow me into a head-pounding, self-loathing vortex.

So yeah that means I'm kinda lazy to update these days, although I've been Plurking like mad regularly. Join Plurk and Plurk with me! Been also using it to brush up my language skills - I've discovered its hidden use as an excellent language tool.

I know I still owe you guys my Greece trip post and photos. So sorryyyyyyy.... Oh I bought the Sony Ericsson C902, will check it out in Friday and will post a review on that too!

(Throws a random distraction into the fray) You know the song Brimful of Asha, by Cornershop? You should definitely have heard of this at some point - the chorus of the song goes

Brimful of asha on the 45
Well it's a brimful of asha on the 45

And so on and so forth. BrainyBoy once told me, hey, he's always thought it was

Grim poodle basher on the 45
Well it's a brimful of asha on the 45

I looked at him and I was like, look, that makes no sense. He retorted yeah, like 'brimful of asha on the 45' makes a whole lot of sense.

Point taken, I suppose.

Then there's the Eiffel 65 song, Blue:

I'm blue da be dee da ba dai
Da be dee
Da ba dai
Da be dee da ba dai

He suggested:

I'm blue and I'm in need of a guy
And I'm in need
Of a guy
And I'm in need of a guy

*Weird look from me to him* Ok........

I'm blue if I were green I would die
If I were green
I would die
If I were green I would die

Yeah, BrainyBoy's weird. But that's what makes him awesome. Looking forward to seeing you this October, boi!

3 comments:

Sue Me said...

no la..when u die, u will become white. lol..if ur green, ur gonna join other species from other errr..places. hahahahaha

im so bored..no new stories???u need to say something about what u write n not food :P

junkie said...

Lol yeah it's permanently ruined once you know this. That's what makes it awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hey i am suuper boy