Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bloodninja 6 - Your schlong! YOUR schlong!















Continuing the Bloodninja series...

Other Bloodninja posts:
Bloodninja 1 - Robe and wizard hat
Bloodninja 2 - HARRRRR
Bloodninja 3 - Pizza delivery
Bloodninja 4 - Green thumbs
Bloodninja 5 - One of Those Nights

Partner6: So you're really a 18 yr old girl right?
J-Dogg: Yeah, J for Julie.
Partner6: So whats with the "Dogg"
J-Dogg: Uh, It's cause I'm into the latina gangs and shit. You know, rollin with tha homies and shit.
Partner6: Oh, uh ok thats cool. So you ever seen a gun?
J-Dogg: Yeah like I got 6 guns.
Partner6:: Thats cool, so you wanna see my gun?
J-Dogg: hehe, of course baby.
Partner6: I pull off my pants and show you my "gun".
J-Dogg: Ohh, it's so big.
Partner6: Yeah, what you want to do?
J-Dogg: Umm, i guess stroke it or something.
Partner6: It likes that.
J-Dogg: aight.
Partner6: Keep talking to me baby...
J-Dogg: I kiss you on the mouth, hard, but then gently.
Partner6: Mmmm, daddy like.
J-Dogg: I unzip my pants...
Partner6: Yes, show me what you got.
J-Dogg: I pull out my schlong, and rub it on your breasts...
Partner6: WTF?!
J-Dogg: Oh shit, I meant, your schlong! your schlong!
Partner6: I've had it with you queers trying to cyber me, I only fuck women...
J-Dogg: Shit just don't shoot me man, I wasn't serious about the guns I have, I'm unarmed!
Partner6: You dipshit.
J-Dogg: I whimper to myself...
J-Dogg: please don't shoot me Mr.


******************************************************


juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: im good
el_effu_gone_wild: wuz up babe how u been
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: so good now
el_effu_gone_wild: what u doing
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: chilling at home
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: and now im thinking about you
el_effu_gone_wild: me too babe
el_effu_gone_wild: what's up what u wanna do
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: ciber
el_effu_gone_wild: are u wet?
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: I don't know are you baby?
el_effu_gone_wild: im soaking wet
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: what do you like?
el_effu_gone_wild: big tasty pussies
el_effu_gone_wild: u got one
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: oh yeah, me to
el_effu_gone_wild: are u naked?
el_effu_gone_wild: what are ur measurements
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: we are are making out on the couch
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: re you a dude?
el_effu_gone_wild: yeah why?
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: god damn it so am i
el_effu_gone_wild: forget it
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: thats ok we can still make this work. wear on the couch and I'm rubbing your tits
el_effu_gone_wild: oh hell no
el_effu_gone_wild: no way
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: come on,I was in prison. How about you?
el_effu_gone_wild: never been there thank you
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: your welcome
el_effu_gone_wild: ok
el_effu_gone_wild: you can try
el_effu_gone_wild: with
el_effu_gone_wild: madamlibrarian21
el_effu_gone_wild: that's a nick find her yourself
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: I go down on your warm wet pussy
el_effu_gone_wild: try also anamaria_maria2003 you might find her too
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: licking it
el_effu_gone_wild: you aint going nowhere with me
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: then I turn you over and make you eat my ass. mmmmm that fills good babe your tits are big
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver:Oh mmmm, just like that. I take you by the hips and do you fast lick a prison Guard
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: hello
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: el_effu_gone_wild are you playing?
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: hi?
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: answer me bitch or i'll stab you on the block
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: I didn't mean that come back to bed
juicy_fruity_x_lifesaver: that it fish , your going to be guided

No comments: