Monday, May 26, 2008

More ambigrams

[Update: apparently the Junkie Munkie design is a symbiotogram, not an ambigram.
...OK somehow I get the vibe that no one cares. Anyway I care, slightly.]

I was gonna convert this into an awesome comp card for Jay, but I've been so busy over the weekend (Korean BBQs, friends' birthdays and so on, you know :) ), so I didn't really have any time. However, I did design something and I didn't want it to go to waste, so here it is, another ambigram (previous ambigrams here):

Apologies for the really 'dirty' image - I'm rubbish at cleaning up images digitally, and my scanner ain't that good (or I can't work it good, same difference). If someone could volunteer to clean it for me that would be great!

Jay, you're free to use this if you like... :)

No comments: